Several techniques that may help you browse this blog site are:
Magnifying the View of this Website
- Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and tap either the + or – key to increase/decrease font size
- Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and roll the center scroll button of your mouse to do the same
Speaking this Website Aloud, Translate, or Add Synchronized Highlighting to the Text
- You’ll note an orange icon in the upper right corner of this website with a headphone image. This represents my inclusion of the TextHelp tool – Browse Aloud. When clicked, this will offer the ability to hear the text on the website read aloud, a choice of languages for translation, and many other supports. Give it a try!
- You’ll also note a blue and white icon in the upper left corner of this website. This represents the free program Userway When clicked, this will offer a range of accessibility tools that a user can activate if needed.
Enhancing the Information You’re Viewing
- Diigo has a wonderful Web Highlighting toolbar that can make your web reading experience more enjoyable.